Laundry and dealing with missing mismatched socks, bluesfest, etc.

So yeah, it’s been a while since the last time I made a post on here. Don’t you think one bit that I forgot you!

So from saturday to monday and a half, I got the laundry done and disappointingly, the driers weren’t working. So I had no choice but to hang it all outside, despite the risk/threat of rain, all of it managed to get dried, a bit of it re-rinsed due to the rain. It was quite fun actually, having more than 60 pegs to hold up the extra heavy clothing. This took TWO DAYS.

Now, had I not had a supporting pole, the clothing would be still drying as of now. I had to erect it before actually hanging the remainder up. It only required a screw hook to ensure it stayed up. Coaxial cable is damn strong and handy when it comes to holding 85 lbs of clothing.

All that while I was at the bluesfest, enjoying the blues except one obvious fault, the media card flunked out on me, including the built-in storage. That made me feel like raging!! But anyways, it was a damn good concert and festival. Saw and heard some fantastic music. I stayed for the entire event, didn’t miss a beat or a sound wave. Grabbed a meal while I was there and ignored the beer garden too, I had water with me, so I didn’t need to spend anymore than I had to.

After the event was over, after being lightly rained on for a majority of it and using the sense to bring an umbrella with me, I was fine. I made the mistake bringing the heavy coat, which was quite stupid. A light coat would have been better. Oh well, next time I’ll make a better choice. Did I mention I was alone the entire time? Yeah, family was at ikea from morning to closing. I would have been bored to DEATH.

After I left woodmine park, I ventured into toronto-wanderland. I was all over the areas between St. Clair and Eglinton, climbed avenue road and so on. I got the exercise I needed to get and felt damn good. Before that, got a frappucino at starbucks. Mmm Mmm good.

Once I got home, I went to bed, passed out and forgot the world existed. 😀

Now, the last part of this blog entry: mismatched single socks. I had about 15 to rid, out of 60. Thankfully I matched them all up and got rid of the loners. That was complex and frustraiting. I didn’t do this for a year… a year!!, but now it’s done, settled and they’re sorted, the loners in the trash bin. I thought of burning them as a big wick, but meh, fuck it. I have a bunch of old rags for that. Individual socks aren’t worth it and plus, having rubber in them, would stick like hell.

So thank you for reading this long long RANDOM post. Peace out, I won’t forget next time. I have just been busy this past few weeks. Sleep patterns that’re out of this world suck so much. I need to fucking restart this motor and get back on the road before shit gets crazy!! 🙂


Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s