The cherch of scientology is already in the process of moving to guelph, fucking off out of toronto because of the deadness and deadbeat (lack of stats on thursdays @ 2pm SHARP), however we cannot let them take over the city or negatively impact/affect the community of people there. We don’t want a clearwater happening in a beautiful city in ontario!
So many people are vulnerable to this dangerous, misleading, misinforming, deceptive, lying and insidious cult; youth, senior citizens, anyone suffering from a mental illness/impairment (that is often invisible unless acting out), addictions to street drugs or narcotics such as opiates, or alcohol of any kind/strength.
The “free stress/capacity tests” are the bait and switch thing, and they are often meant to make people feel fucking horrible about themselves, such if somebody was suffering from depression or has emotional issues with a bad relationship’ this could drive them right to suicide! That is the LAST thing anyone needs to be told they are a terrible/horrible/bad person.
We need to also educate the people about scientology’s dozens of front groups! ABLE, Applied scholastics, Youth/united for human rights international, drug-free marshals/citizens for a drug-free world, CCHR (citizens commission on human rights), the way to happiness, narconon! The list goes on. These make zero mention of scientology at all!
All in all, the cult of scientology needs to be ejected from guelph, and proactive educating of the public would be the only way to ensure they stay out. These parasites will go to no end to try and recruit people. They want to rid your of critical thinking skills, job/employment, education, social skills, communication skills and anything you were taught in school! Nobody wants to be deprived of that. Nobody needs disconnection to break up their family and loved ones.
Sincerely, a very concerned citizen, who supports the city of guelph to get scientology OUT!
Don’t just toss it out/recycle it yet, try these simple steps instead! Chances are it just needs some tender loving care (TLC). If the blades spin really slowly, or the motor is making a loud buzz or humming, that is a definite sign that it needs maintenance in order for it to provide you with a very long service life, both in the sweltering hot summer, and freezing cold winter.
You will need the following tools and supplies:
- Screwdrivers (most common being a Phillips. Flat/slot for the tabs)
- Lubricant (3-in-1*, transformer or mineral/baby oil)
- Eyedropper or syringe (a long-nose will be easiest, if the rear is behind plastic)
Steps (space heater):
- Turn off and unplug the unit.
- Remove all of the screws holding the enclosure together.
- Use the eyedropper or syringe to pickup some lubricant. (SKIP to 4 if using 3-in-1 oil)
- Put some lubricant on the ring just behind the blades. You will need 10-20 drops.
- Now give them a quick spin by hand to the right and left, including a gentle wiggle back and forth. This will free up the rotor spine if stiff. They should now spin easily without stopping.
- Now add 10-20 drops (or a stream) of lubricant to the rear of the motor. If it’s behind the plastic, the long-nose syringe or eyedropper will come in handy, or the stem of the 3-in-1 oil canister.
- Give it yet another quick spin in both directions (to the right and left).
- Now re-assemble the enclosure by putting the screws back in.
- Plug in and power it on using the FAN ONLY setting. If it spins/whirs up to speed, you are good to go.
Steps (standing/desk fan):
- Turn off and unplug the fan.
- Remove the front cage, most have slide-locks.
- Loosen the center fastener (left to loosen, right to tighten, or left if reverse-threaded) and remove the blades. You may have to tug them loose.
- Remove the rear spacer by turning it left (if reverse-threaded, turn it right)
- If there are screws holding the rear cage to the base, unscrew them. If not SKIP this step.
- Remove the rear cage.
- Carefully unscrew and remove the button for the oscillation switch.
- Remove the power/speed adjuster switch. SKIP this if it’s a desk fan.
- Remove the screws to the enclosure. If it has tabs holding it closed, carefully use a flat-heat screwdriver to release them.
- Remove the enclosure. It should come off easily.
- Use the eyedropper or syringe to pickup some lubricant. (SKIP to if using 3-in-1 oil)
- Add 10-20 drops, or a stream, of lubricant to the front and rear parts of the motor, then re-attach the blades and give them a spin in both directions by hand. They should spin freely. Now remove the blades.
- Begin to re-assemble the enclosure, snapping any tabs in place, and replacing any screws.
- Replace the oscillation switch and screw it back on.
- If it’s a standing model, reattach the power/speed adjusting switch.
- Reattach the rear cage (and screws if applicable), and screw on the rear spacer.
- Attach the blades back on the spine, and tighten the fastener.
- Plug it in, power it on using low, medium and high settings. If the blades spin at the proper speed, turn it off and replace the front cage, latching it on.
Steps (box fan):
- Turn off and unplug the fan.
- Remove the screws holding the rear cage on, then remove the cage.
- Add 10-20 drops of lubricant to the rear of the motor, and to the front spine/ring just behind the blades.
- Spin the blades right and left, giggle them forwards and backwards. This frees up anything that might be jamming them, pushing the lubricant further inside.
- Replace the rear cage, then replace the screws.
- Plug in and turn on the fan, set it to HIGH, then medium/low. If the blades spin/whir up normally, it’s good to go.
I hope this saved you from discarding an otherwise functioning standing/desk fan or space heater. If it still didn’t work even after lubricating it, then it’s best to bring it to your local electronics recycling agency. DO NOT toss it into the trash, as it is irresponsible and harmful to the environment.
Feel free to share this blog post with anyone. It could save them allot of money, including keeping otherwise working electronics out of the landfill.
Let’s just say I performed at a great concert to start things off, then once it ended, all of the footage got stolen along with the camcorder. Big time letdown, and it sucked to lose some other footage I was supposed to upload the week prior. Replacement unit was acquired the next week, same make, different model.
I now have two lovely little kittens, which will grow up to be some nice kitties. The last time I had cats was over 18 years ago. Time for a change! I got plenty of video footage from the digital camera and camcorder to share once put together. They are adorable!
Besides that, I acquired another great device, a BlackBerry Passport. Handy, large enough and satisfying. Don’t need an android device due to the fact of having an xperia m4. S S have the best of both worlds. Efficiency, security and of course, play time. He he he.
In other not so odd news, my oldest, most used bike pumps recently stopped working a few days ago, so I did what I could to perform maintenance on it (you can practically take apart most of it), but it was no use, the air stopper flap or piece was torn, or worn out. But I have a spare pump thankfully, and the best part: The parts are interchangeable. Meaning I can replace anything worn out. Hose, Latch, gauge and valve!
Last but not least, if I intend to venture outside of Canada, that passport of mine needs renewal, otherwise I will be going through a ton of paperwork to apply for a new one. Don’t need that!
That’s about all I need to write about. It doesn’t really require a video blog, as some things just cannot be described in Video form. Cheers, thanks for giving this a read! My kitties say meow!
The only way it could easily have passed was due to bribery or hush money, given to those in parliament to push the bill forward, or else it would NEVER have passed. This angers, disappoints and pisses me the fuck off to no end! I just cannot believe it even happened… I wonder what the media is making it out to be… Good? Bad? Positive? Who knows… It’s their own agenda. Probably going to distract people away from it like a herd of sheep.
If I could give the premier stephen harper a slap in the face and on the wrist, I would do it. Never would hesitate to even not do it. Now where the fuck are the freedoms of canadians (including myself!) and activists alike, going to go? Down the drain? In an interrogation room? The jail/prison cell? I would shutter to think the worst might just happen… Like what if it affects freedom of assembly peacefully, or peaceful protests/movements against dangerous organizations such as cults or criminal corporations? What about censoring our right to freedom of speech, expression, choice and thought?
We need to keep rallying and not give up. If there is a possible chance to fight and get this bill unvoted and kicked out, it can be done. Nothing is impossible. We just have to get together and demand it. These cronies basically ignored all of the outrage, protests, rallies and movements happening during the time it was being debated and voted on, then today it gets accepted without a single thought? There is definitely something wrong happening. I just wonder if somebody will speak out and get to the bottom of it. We need whistle-blowers, THAT is for sure.
I have nothing more to say… >:O (very angry expression)
Edit: just realised this was a week or two ago from the date I posted this. Shit on me.