Reblogged from source: http://worldcultwatch.org/justice-for-janine/
The church of Scientology promised her a cure for dyslexia using Tom Cruise as an example. Instead, she had 18 years of her life and her sanity ripped away.
We ask that you please help make this post go viral so that justice can finally be done for this family.
Ex Scientologists, Anons and people who just care about justice who live in South Africa and around the world who can help with free legal advise, helping to set up legal funding in S/A, and people who want to help in other ways, please contact me through the Contact the Author button at the top of this page and leave me your name, e-mail address and how you can help, so I can send it along to Jane.
Jane contacted me and said “I am at my wits end and don’t know what to do. I have never exposed these crimes. Besides this they also owe me about 200 Thousand Rand which they refuse to refund.”
She goes on to say “I, live in Cape Town, and am the 62-year old mother of a 40-year old severely dyslexic daughter Janine, (which disability leaves her functionally illiterate and innumerate and which has increased in severity after being trapped in the cult for 18 years, without life-or work experience, despite the fact that she has mostly spent all of that time on paid services.)”
I asked Jane about her experience in Scientology. She told me, “I was in for 12 months. I met David Miscavige at St hill. That did it – I was not in for years and years thus not a blind ‘follower’. That was way back in 1993, but my daughter was stuck in the cult for all these years, until June 2009, when she literally fled in terror one night, from her marital home, taking her 6 year old daughter with her. Since 1993 I kept a low profile to prevent disconnection. I thought that the ‘weirdness’ that I detected in the cult, was unique to my family. I only really found out (that my family was not alone in this boat) in July 2009, when I connected to the Internet to search for the email address of ‘The International Justice Chief’’ – but I found more than what I bargained for when I typed into Google ‘Justice / Scientology’.
I asked her to tell me about Janine. She responded:
Janine and Trinity in happier times.
“She is currently separated from her husband (Ian Nel, a Patron who lives in Johannesburg with his girlfriend). Janine is a gentle, trusting soul, but I can testify to the most shocking abuse of my disabled daughter – information that came to my attention since 2009, and especially last year – just before my daughter eventually succumbed under the stressors of 4 years – of being ‘fair gamed’ which lead to her having a devastating nervous breakdown in August 2012, from which she has not yet recovered. If she was still ‘on lines’ when this happened – I know without a shadow of doubt she would have suffered the same fate as Lisa McPherson. I stood by her side in hospital, day and night and at a moment’s notice as she was hospitalized for four months.
I am now the voice for my daughter, of her extreme abuse in the hands of the cult and her Patron husband. A life not lived. At nineteen, my daughter’s life, and her dreams ended in reality, as she was kept under the complete life and mind control – of this Multi-National Corporation trading it’s ‘Science of the mind’ services here in SA.”
She wrote the following to another friend, X-Women radio show host Colleen aka Sautez, online:
At the age of 19, I enrolled my daughter at the “Dianetics Centre’ (not knowing it was the Church of Scientology in disguise) – to be cured of dyslexia. At the time, I was assured that Tom Cruise was cured of the same disability by the Church. My daughter remained ‘on lines’ mostly full time for the past 18 years, which in the end became a desperate bid for her to become ‘clear’ – to be acceptable as a human being to her husband (of 15 years) as her ‘state of clear’ – had become his pre-requisite for him to treat her, or to consider her as ‘a proper wife’.
She begged me to help her financially, to go clear – and in Jan. 2009 I paid for her to have 156 hours of NED auditing in Cape Town, and she came the thousand miles from Johannesburg to receive these services in Cape Town. Her husband demanded a divorce, as he had met a new woman. She was devastated and begged the church of Scientology to help her.
Once on PAID SERVICES in Cape Town – instead of administering the paid for auditing services to her, (to go ‘clear’) she was put on ‘ethics handlings’. Her crime? She communicated. After an absence form Cape Town of two and a half years, people greeted her with ‘how are you Janine.’ And her answer was to the effect, of ‘not well, my heart has been ripped out, my husband is committing adultery, and I am here for auditing to fix up the scene.’ The ‘ethics handlings’ carried on for three months, and she was amongst other things required to paint the church’s doors and windows – whilst her life fell apart. Not once was she given one hour’s worth of counseling to help her overcome her emotional distress during the entire three months.
Thus done so, Janine became trapped by the church in Cape Town painting walls – whilst the new woman shared her marital bed back home. By the end of March, she was allowed to go home to fetch her child back into her care, after agreeing to the divorce. She wrote to the church in Johannesburg, asking for help to get protection, as she was afraid of her husband. Instead of help, the Church of Scientology pulled quite a few strings to cater for her husband’s wishes not to let Janine recover her child back into her care, to Janine’s horror and really no understanding of legal process or her civil or even human rights being violated – the crunch came when her eternity was threatened if she did not sign ‘holiday papers’ in her husband’s favor for their child. The latter papers came to light to have been ‘primary custody papers’ that Janine being dyslexic, signed under duress.
After 18 years, my daughter was left homeless, stripped of the right to be her child’s mother, and having lived in a bubble for 18 years – she has no life experience or any work experience, and still dyslexic, which disability leaves her unable to express herself in writing or to work with numbers.
Note: I have written this poem as a dedication by Janine to her daughter, after the child was literally taken from her arms, by Urgent High Court Order – obtained by her Patron husband – based on deceit, lies, make-believe-scenarios’, insinuations, and by slandering Janine’s name. Janine did not have money to defend herself in the High Court, and this was also the last time, that Janine could be a mother to her own six year old child. Her daughter is now ten and a half years old.
I love you little girl, more than words can say
And each day I pray
That you will be returned to me one day.
We were together, only a fleeting few years
When Sacred Malice decreed
and the Church of Scientology took you away
You were torn out of my arms indeed
But not from my heart and I have cried so many tears
My heart ripped open by Sacred Betrayal, decreed that I had no say.
Terrified and numbed I could not speak
Of this a most Sacred evil deed.
Gripped in a Sacred Vice, years turned into more years
My little girl, we had only fleeting moments to play
As mommy had a Sacred Study at night and day
To become Clear for daddy to consider me okay.
But – It was not to be
On that day when he replaced me with another she
A Sacred Patron with Money was he
The one with nothing but dyslexia was me
And the Sacred Stat calculated my fate conspired to be
In whispered Sacred betrayal that I was never to see
My little girl or her mommy continued to be.
Now that you are gone
Remember your blood is running through my veins
And for a wisp in time
Your little star could shine
Little princess of mine
When we were as one
Reading stories each night
Of adventures and little Bo Beep
Until drifting off to sleep
I kissed you on your cheek
before I turned off the light
and you said ‘love you mummy, nite-nite.’
Little princess of mine
I can’t turn back the hands of time
Although you live a thousand miles away
you will forever live in my heart every day.
I still talk to you
I ask the angels to watch over you
And wonder if their wings you hear
Sometimes I feel you so very near
I listen to you whisper in my ear
‘Mommy I love you”
Even in my dreams I talk to you I do
And I can put my arms around you
And wipe away those tears
When you sob for your mommy I have been told
And beg to see me to have and to hold.
How can I say good-bye my little Trin-trin?
I am your mommy and my life is with you
I have nothing else to give you – but my love
It is for you and is yours to keep.
I ask the angels to take my place to keep you night and day
To watch over you when you sleep
And put that last kiss upon your cheek.
I love you my little girl – more than words can say.
Won’t you please help?
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
Okay, so I slaved over taking a bunch of photos INCLUDING a long video (lower resolution photos within it, up to 1080p) and scans. The links are below and like anything else, ANONYMOUS DELIVERS!!
Link to VIDEO: The Video of the Leak
Links to photos:
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry with pride
SIMPLE 10 STEP SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR THOSE WHO WITH THE COURAGE TO BEAR WITNESS TO THE ABUSES OF THE €HURCH OF $CIENTOLOGY (HOW IT WORKS)Posted: February 20, 2013
Shared this from a friend on facebook:
1. One of your so called ‘friends’ or ‘family members’ reports you to ‘ethics’ in their local ‘org’ (otherwise known as throwing you under a bus in exchange for their ‘eternal freedom’) because you have said or done something contrary to some ‘real’ or imagined laws within the cult. Usually evidence that you’ve had an ‘aha’ moment and are onto them. Yikes!
2. The ‘Church’ culls your files (including any information in your ‘confessionals’ and ‘personal’ interviews and interrogates everyone you know for ‘incriminating evidence’ of your anti-Scientology activities. If they don’t recall such activities their memories are nudged into the right direction (squeal on your loved one or else).
3. All of the information is collected together and now goes to ‘OSA’ (Office of Special Affairs (AKA CIA headquarters) as you have now been adjudicated to be a ‘threat’.
4. A full ‘handling’ program will be written up which will include pulling in your ‘friends’ and family members and giving them instructions on what needs to be done. Such instructions are given under the threat of further ‘ethics or justice’ actions (punishment) for ‘non-compliance’.
5. You are called in under duress of ‘ethics or justice’ actions (whichever will terrify you into compliance faster) or your relatives are called in and ordered to go and ‘handle you’ under the same conditions of duress.
6. CONDITIONAL: (unlikely unless you really are a massochist). You report in the the ‘Church’ for your handling and are given a stack of super sekrit files all about ‘the bad guys’ who are either ‘religious bigots’, ‘bitter defrocked apostates’, ‘squirrels’ (if you’re in on the lingo), ‘hate groups’ or failing everything else some ‘Anonymous’ or someone being financed by ‘big pharma’. Meanwhile you are hammered about your ‘unethical’ or ‘suppressive’ behavior and threatened and badgered into getting back with the program. If at all possible at this point they will try to get you on an E-Meter. Easy to avoid if you just say you’re not a Scientologist so there’s no reason for you to hang onto their silly contraption.
6. KEEPING IT REAL: You tell the ‘Church’ in no uncertain terms to fuck off. Now they’ve got nothing. What are they going to do? Declare you? All they can do is continue to hound and pound any living relative into getting you to STFU and get inline with the program using continued threats.
7. Some go away quietly at this point wanting no further trouble. As long as their friends and relatives stay with the program and disconnect or keep you under control everything is fine and dandy. However some people choose to use their ‘God-given right’ to speak freely about their thoughts, feelings and experience regarding their experiences with the ‘Church’ and decide to do so. For some this is a vital part of the ‘healing’.
8. The OSA machinery goes into full swing. If you’ve made too much ‘noise’ and people are starting to listen to you OSA fabricates a story about you to feed to their sheeple so there is no chance they will start to wake up and leave. As ‘Members of the Church’ have very limited access to real world information (the reading of non-‘Church approved’ literature or media is strictly forbidden) then this is often enough to keep the ‘flock’ from straying. If you’ve been really naughty you may at this point earn yourself the golden ticket – an excommunication notice written on bright yellow paper and hidden in a drawer so no-one finds out they’ve done it – kind of defeats the purpose really but they take it out once in a while and proudly announce that they’ve discovered that you are part devil and part lunatic and THAT’s why you hate the ‘church’ (not because they tried to destroy your life or take your children away).
9. If you continue to be a pest for the ‘Church’ don’t be surprised to suddenly ‘discover’ some quote from Karin (big fat liar) Pouw (current puppet – erm I mean ‘spokesperson’ for the ‘Church of Scientology’) saying that you’ve been recruited by David Love or me or Marty Rathbun or some faction of Anonymous and you’re all being paid by ‘Eli Lilly’. Yup. they’re THAT insane. If you’re considered very high risk they will hire lunatics to film you, follow you, surveille you, send agents to make friends with and get ‘close’ to you and hack into your email and phone – all in a desperate bid to find your ‘hidden crimes’ and ‘sexual perversions’ (like anyone on planet earth is an angel and anyone else cares less). They demand that ‘friends’ or ‘family’ members still in ‘good standiing’ act as spies and report back to them on your activities in order to maintain their status.
The ultimate plan is to destroy you utterly – financially, emotionally and physically.
I have a first hand report from an ex OSA agent that the actual physical death of a ‘critic’ was cause for champaign celebrations among OSA staff members when he was inside.
10. You beat the ‘Church’ to a pulp simply by exposing them for the lying sack of shit scum bags that they are and they go off and sulk and stand in a corner calling you mean names. Meanwhile you find you have lost a high percentage of your ‘friends’ and possibly ‘family’ and worse you find you have been betrayed by people you once trusted. It can be heartbreaking. BUT you’ve made it out alive and sane and you suddenly find somewhere along the line that you’ve made new friends – REAL friends who have stuck by you through it all. And you realize you’re not alone. And it’s easy to fight back and win 🙂 xxx
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry with pride
Scientology – Why I got out (the video that the church/cult is trying to eradicate like the tom cruise video)Posted: February 1, 2013
TOO BAD SCIENTOLOGY!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT VIDEO OFF OF THE INTERNET YOU SCUM SCAMMING BASTARDS!!! You tried with the tom cruise video and that didn’t work, NOW YOU CAN’T WITH THIS ONE!! To the public: Download and re-upload this video using popular services such as keepvid.com, video downloadhelper (firefox addon).
DO NOT LET THE CULT TAKE IT DOWN!
We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not Forgive
We do not Forget
MORE direct links
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry with pride
Speaking out against the dangerous cult of $cientology, message to SP’s, EX’s and critics with humor too!Posted: September 26, 2012
The video: http://www.viddler.com/v/7b011c65
There isn’t much I have to say after this. Just watch it and enjoy.
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
Okay, here is the video, and the photos which follow near the end of the video, which I snapped. Lots were talked about, but things were missed due to the camera misbehaving sort of, but as long as I got allot of the discussion, that was important.