Atkinson-Baker and Scientology, somebody is very butthurt and trying to wipe it off the face of the internetPosted: June 15, 2016
There is a quote and it shall be here: Nothing ever gets erased, deleted, purged or white-washed off of the internet.
Apparently Atkinson-Baker thinks they can remove their ties with the cult of Scientology. Uh oh, better lawyer up! it’s not going to happen anytime soon.
A scientology reddit section is making headlines too, and the ones trying to get it removed simply because the name is used in conjunction with scientology, is really becoming quite the lulz fest.
Scientology can never ever EVER take this information down. It never will happen. No matter how many front groups they use, or complaints they make. NOTHING comes down from the internet.
Sorry “church”, but this ain’t happening. Suck on a long one for us, suppressive jerkinovs.
Why We Protest forums thread https://whyweprotest.net/threads/atkinson-baker-is-scientology-scientology-is-atkinson-baker.131872/
Topic on the scientology subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/scientology/comments/2z7n0q/personal_story_of_interviewing_for_atkinsonbaker/
Truth about Scientology website: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/sheila-atkinson-baker.html
Career bliss: https://www.careerbliss.com/atkinson-baker/reviews/
Leaving scientology blog: https://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2010/01/01/the-enablers/
Ex-scientologist message board: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?42081-Atkinson-Baker-and-Scientology
Our Home website exposing the front group: http://www.our-home.org/alanatkinson-baker/
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
Many thanks for feedback on typos noticed. Very thankful. Fighting and exposing this insidious cult isn’t easy. We must all do it together! 1951-PRESENT!
Here’s to another random blog entry!
Okay, since I get work every two months, and the shifts last about a week and a half, sometimes more, I have too much time in between. It’s been driving me nuts. I just don’t know what to do, this weather is also influencing what I can do outdoors. I wish it was warmer out. But there isn’t much that can be done about it. Dress warmer, efficiently, exercise more. Maybe even game more, aside from gamer’s itch, I could be making use of that Wii or Xbox 360 I came across, but lack the controllers for one, the battery pack/unit for the other.
Hate staying at home during bad/undesirable weather, what more can I do? I have to keep thinking this shit over every single hour of every day. That and the downness I feel when i’m not kept busy. Downright depressing shit that sucks the energy and encouragement/enthusiasm out of me.
I do have another thing to finally talk about in the next blog entry, but that will be on a later date and time. It’ll be the best thing to get off of my chest and into the public domain.
I could take on more temporary work (best option, for my own good) up until that time approaches, more or less the morning/day shift. I have to keep using my time and energy in a non-wasteful manner , to stay productive in a way, to stay positive. After all, I have to stay active and keep my mind healthy, or i’ll go crazy in a sense. Now I don’t need that happening. I don’t need to do something stupid and lose everything.
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this. Didn’t feel like putting it into a video blog. Writing feels better at this time.
Published with wordpress for android, Jellybean run time on BlackBerry 10.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 6,500 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
Gotta love this. Adding my own part. Some posts didn’t get noticed much. I need to write more when I don’t feel like vlogging, which I do a ton of. I also gotta link my videos to my wordpress, especially the jam sessions. I’ll probably do it by next month, which starting in the middle of January, will be quite busy! 😀
Excessive barking – What actions must one take when building management, security, and animal services don’t give a shit?Posted: August 27, 2013
What would you do if you had a few neighbors letting their dog(s) bark all day and night? What if they left them on the balcony with little to no food or water? What if you lost sleep over it all? What action would you have to take, if security, building management and toronto animal service didn’t do ANYTHING about it?
1. You could confront the neighbor or person, but do so with a friend or neighbor. You never know if he or she (the offender) could possibly do. Always be prepared.
2. You could call the police each time it happens until the matter is settled, assuming they do their job and tell the person to keep the animal quiet, or it’s a charge or fine depending on the bylaw.
3. You could lodge a complaint through the city to see if anything could be done on their behalf, to settle the issue right away so it doesn’t happen ever again.
4. You could file a report with toronto animal services (you’ve got to keep at it) against the person for possible neglect and then they’ll investigate the matter within a week.
5. You could easily get the superintendent of the building to send them a notice, or the property manager, or landlord too. Something just has to give right?
6. If all else fails, maybe you need to use a megaphone (tell them to shut the fuck up, control their dog, keep it quiet, etc.) or something else (not gonna mention it, but you could get the idea), or use a flash light and shine it at their unit’s windows until they come out and you then tell them it’s keeping you up all night and if they don’t keep it quiet, maybe just give the dog(s) away if they cannot take care of them.
That is all I can recommend. I hate to be kept up all night because some motherfucker keeps their dog on the balcony and the noise it makes (non-stop barking) echos all over the place. Hell, even my friend 9 blocks away could hear it barking! I would hate to loose sleep too, because, like anybody else, I work most days.
Thanks for reading!! Feel free to share, e-mail, “like” and do what else you would do after reading a blog. 🙂
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.